Stayner Minor Hockey will be hosting
an Entry Level Referee Clinic
on October 21st.
Anyone interested in participating in an Entry Level Referee clinic please check the OMHA website under Referee - Education...
The following link should get you to where you want to go:
The great game of hockey does not happen with out the contribution of our officials.
- Participants must be 15 years of age to enter the program
- generally a Criminal Record Check/Vunerable Sector Screening must be submitted on the day of the clinic
- 15-17 = criminal record check
- 18 and older = criminal record check/vunerable sector search
- all OMHA HCOP Officials wll need to complete the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program
- this is generally an 8 hour clinic
- some e-learning precourse work is required